Friday, May 16, 2008

What Happens In ....?

Yesterday, my friend Hides invited me to come and watch What Happens In Las Vegas? with Nazel and Ten last night in Mall of Asia, so after I went to PGH, I rushed myself to MOA. The date was meant to discuss what happened this past few days and try to have fun. Since 15 minutes was left to buy food, Hides and I bought a Subway sandwich, while Ten and Nazel bought a Jollibee Meal.




Plot: Jack and Joy, two strangers head to Vegas to have fun and away from their troubles, end up a huge shared problem when they wake up married. After arguing, Jack wins the $3 million jackpot using joy's quarter. A sadistic judge freezes the money (and the annulment) until the two can prove that they've tried for six months to make the marriage work. It's an all out war as they fight over the fate of the millions, but a funny thing happens on the way back to the courtroom. Actually, a whole lot of funny things, hence the term "comedy." But one is, they fall in love.





What's good about this movie? They have chemistry on the screen, both two actors have big sense of humor. Even though the story was ordinary they pulled it off. It was fun and we enjoyed the movie very much compared to Heartbreak Kid...it wasn't funny at all.

AAfter we watched the movie, I came with them to SPi and waited for Nazel to go home.

Rating: 8 out of 10

No comments: