Sunday, May 04, 2008

Prison Break Addict

I know...I know...I am not updated when it comes to TV series because no time for marathon...
Last Friday, when I had a dinner with friends I bought a VCD set of Prison Break Season 1. It was on sale from 1000 pesos to 500 pesos, complete first season, so grabbed the opportunity to bought it. Last night, I begun to watched the first episode up to 8, then continued it this morning and finished it at 11:00 pm, the last episode which was episode 22 when Micheal escaped the prison and the police were hunting them. The story was amazing and so excited to watch it... Can't wait for the season 2, will try to find original copies in the video store if they have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prison break is fantastic. How i wish i'd be afflicted with low-latent inhibition too, coupled with high-IQ. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

How I wish too...having that High IQ