Friday, May 09, 2008

Super MOM!!!


(picture from Daniel Lindksog Design)

Happy Mothers Day...Bonne Fete Des Mères...Feliz Dia de las Madres...Maligayang Araw ng mga Ina! Tomorrow, we celebrate the day of the greatest person on the planet besides God...our Mother especially my mama and my sister...I thought it will be on Monday because some of my colleague said...

Even though we can celebrate it everyday but still giving them a special day in our calendar every year would be a gift for them... A never ending thank you for a continuous tender loving care that they showed to us from the past to the present, and to the future...

Happy Mothers Day....

Love you mom and my sister...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

iim one with you in greeting all moms out there: Happy Mother's Day, Moms!

Rashid said...

touching post..:D

i think i should have posted somthing like that on my blog too..

hmmmm.......

ok said...

never tired of saying i love you and thank you