Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dream Vacation: Maldives





Do you have a dream vacation in mind? Have you ever think where you can relax and have fun? Have you ever think where to spend your vacation leave? Me...in Maldives.


(Maldives: Anantara Resort in Maldives)



Yes Maldives, it's my favorite beach destination. Where I can relax, have fun, and spend my vacation leave. Paris my dream country but Maldives is my dream vacation spot, although I can't swim to 6 feet deep water because I'm afraid of drowning and be eaten by a shark. I'd rather die with a disease or plane crash than eaten by wild creature or ship sink. What I love in Maldives? Its scenery is so spectacularly gorgeous, the sand, the water, the environment, and the people.





But the question is...WHEN?

3 comments:

maldives dive travel said...

Stunning shots! Maldives is a beautiful place to visit. There's beautiful beaches, interesting culture, and kind citizen.

Dublin Hotel said...

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
Lynam's Hotel says:
“Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Our Team ”

hotels in paris said...

Wow it is really great to see such beautiful beaches of Maldives,now i can say Maldives is going to be a complete holiday destination.
Thanks