Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cake! Piece of Cake!

I asked Franz, my friend and a colleague, to go with me in Bonifacio High Street in the Fort, Taguig.

My sister wanted a Mango Bravo cake from Conti's Pastry and Restaurant! But when we get there, unfortunately all the Mango Bravo Large size cake were already reserved, so I bought the Peach flavored cake. After we bought the cake, we decided to walk and I toured Franz (because its her first time there). We had dinner at brothers burger. We ended the adventure with some pictures.







Franz wants us to go home because of her curfew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hala lagot ka Cris. Alam ba ni Doc na nagpunta si Franz ng The Fort na kasama ka. Patay ka. Kung ako si Doc magagalit. Just imagine, Franz going out with you...hahaha

ok said...

hahaha! naman...ako pa nga nagpaalam.