Wednesday, May 07, 2008

IRON MAN

At first, I had a doubt that Iron Man was not fitted to Robert Downey but I was wrong, I watched it last night with my colleague at My Cinema in Greenbelt 3, a special screening from Nokia. We arrived in Glorietta at 5:30 pm but the invitation said that the movie will start at 7:30 pm so we ate our dinner at World Chicken. Before the movie start, the Nokia staff gave us two food coupons(either muscle beach or NY FD) for the snack... free! Franz chose the muscle beach, while I chose the NY FD. They started the movie at 8:00 pm and ended at 10:15 pm.

Plot: Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and a genius inventor who is kidnapped by the Afghanistan terrorist and forced him to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, he build a hi-tech suit that will help him to escape.

An all star cast, From Robert Downey as Tony Spark to Gwyneth (favorite actress) as Pepper to Jeff Bridges as Obadiah to Terrence Howard as Rhodey. A Marvel movie was not successful if Stan Lee was not included in the film, he was more glamorized than other film that he guested, you better find out. If you'll wait after the credits and acknowledgment, you'll see the other guest appearance that will give you a hint for the big movie event soon. What I love about this movie was the suit, it was incredibly amazing! Totally hi-tech gear to protect the world...Way better than Spider man 3. It lacks action at the climax scene but still I love it. Gwyneth Paltrow was amazingly beautiful and stunning, I love her name in this movie...Pepper! So festive and sexy. I saw a lot of Audi cars there, was that their sponsor? and LG too? With regards to his flying thing, I guess if he will not flip his hands he will not fly...hehehe

If I will rate this movie and 10 is the highest, my rate is 8 because Gwyneth and the suit.

PS: Wait until the credits and acknowledgment finish, like what I've said above, a big and exciting movie awaits soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me info about the next Marvel movies...