Friday, May 16, 2008

Gorgeous CBTL and So am I...

I love Coffee!

I consider myself a coffee addict...drinking coffee with cream and four tablespoon of sugar is like a marijuana to me. The smell of a coffee bean is like nirvana, a never ending happiness and satisfaction of gratitude. Coffee shop are spreading and invading the world but few coffee shops offer excellent services and a great cup of coffee, either ice or hot. And Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is one of those. The first time I stepped in and bought a White Chocolate Dream Ice Blended drink in CBTL was 3 years ago, I fell in love With it. It was a bliss, a coffee extract and a dreamy white chocolate blended with ice, and non-fat milk topped of with a fudge ribbon. When I was in high school and early college, coffee was my most hated drink next to alcohol except for wine but when I tasted the coffee from coffee bean and tea leaf, it was amazingly and gratifyingly delightful. The taste was different and the aroma was tempting and wonderful. Over the 3 years I had tried different ice blended drink from them, like The Ultimate, an extract blended with chocolate covered espresso beans and your choice of chocolate, vanilla or white chocolate, and my recent favorite drink, the Black Forest, a coffee extract and special dutch chocolate blended with ice, chocolate Espresso beans, maraschino cherries and non-fat milk for a truly unforgettable experience. They also offer Non-ice blended coffee from chocolate to mango flavor drink and the Sunrise, a fresh orange juice and French deluxe vanilla with ice. A Coffee shop will not be called as like that if there are no espresso, brewed coffee, hot chocolate, latte available and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is the best place you can find and drink them.

Last night after we watched a movie, we passed by to CBTL-Mall of Asia, as usual I bought a white chocolate dream drink with extra chocolate syrup and hang out for a while with my friends and talked about stuff about life and our craziness. Did you know that CBTL also provides a quality and pleasant environment to chit chat with your friends, colleagues, and love ones?

No comments: