Friday, April 25, 2008

Not Feeling Well

This is my first time to write a blog...still confuse but amazed!
I am not feeling well since yesterday(Friday afternoon to be exact).
I have a cold...crying since I left home this morning up to now. I don't take medicine because it doesn't work. I want to go home but my body still forcing me to stay in the office.
So sick and tired on gossip about people in the office, so many mushy, intrigues, and jealousy. Can people work without that?!
So many ambitious and selfish people...hunger for position and power!
I am not a kind of person who talks, write, or express about thoughts of life, but a so called "blog" catch my attention....
thanks to a great friend...helped me to create a blogspot account
your the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday "i am gorgeous." I wish you all the luck in the blogging years to come...