Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's Freakin Hot!

It is freaking hot now a days in the Philippines! It is hard to move or go somewhere to chill out. So, I stay in the house in front of my laptop and enjoying blogs. I don't know what temperature we have right now but it is hot! I hate it, I enjoy most the rainy days except going out. This year, the sun is hot but compare to last year, oh my god! El NiƱo to the max! Swimming to pool, beach, or going somewhere are the fun activities during this hot season. For the past two months, I've been to Pagudpud twice and Laiya, Batangas...



Pagudpud trip with Cat Dev

Pagudpud trip with SPi


Laiya, Batangas with ECO CE


Going out with friends, colleagues, or family is a very good idea but one thing, a major thing that must be consider is good old cash! Yes, money...

So if your planning to have a vacation, save starting now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beach tayo ulit!!!