Monday, April 28, 2008

No Air! No Electricity!

I woke up this afternoon and I felt that I run out of air! No Electricity for almost one hour.... it was raining so decided to go to our neighbor and talked about latest gossip on our community. Saw some children playing while the rain pours. We talked about the jumper "magnanakaw ng kuryente", children who swam on the flood and why their parents did not stop them?, and personal stuff on life. After 20 minutes of talking, I went back to our house and checked what was cooking for dinner. The moment I step my feet on the stairs, I jumped and said "may kuryente na!"...so headed back to the room and open the computer and write a blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dito sa Manila, you'd really look like a paralyze convict in the absence of electricity and water...I hate my dependency to these things...but what can we do? With the diminishing resources and dying environment...we are doomed...

Anonymous said...

It is our fault why we are doomed and dependable on electricity...