Friday, October 10, 2008

Icebergs@ San Miguel by the Bay

I went out last night with my friends(Hides, Ten, and Naze) in Mall of Asia. I brought Pepper (my Chinese Sharpei) with me since he was the reason of our get together. We stayed at ICEBERGS after a long walk since we're not that hungry and decided to eat desserts there. Obviously, their specialty was ice cream, so hides and I ordered the Iceberg Tower and Root beer Float. While Ten and Naze ordered Mango Crepe, Strawberry Float, and Caesar Salad.

I'll post the pics soon as Naze upload them....
Verdict:

Iceberg Tower (PH. 145): Yummy!
Mango Crepe (100+): I haven't taste it yet but I think Naze like it.
Root Beer Float (PH. 88): Not as good as A&W Root beer float (Is this fast food chain still exist?)
Strawberry Float (PH. 88): I haven't taste it yet but I think Ten like it.
Salad (PH.98): Taste good.

It's a great place to eat ice cream or any dessert that includes ice.

No comments: