Friday, October 10, 2008

B-O-R-A-C-A-Y!

I'm going to Boracay on December 2-4, 2008 with my colleagues, we already booked our flights through Cebu Pacific PH. 288 all-in promo (PH. 632 round trip which includes the tax and the charges). Since I've been there a dozen times, the excitement which I feel is not for me, it's for them, since no one of my colleagues who will join the trip ever been to Boracay. I already made an itinerary for us on what things to do while we're there but still not yet finalize since I am waiting on information for our hotel from my colleague's friend who lives in Boracay.

Sample itinerary:

-- Lunch at my Aunt's house
-- Island Hopping
-- Mt. Luho
-- Sampaguita Garden (Possible if we leave the island as early as 6am) (Precious Moments Museum and Store, Butterfly Farm)

No comments: