Thursday, December 04, 2008

Twilight.....


Favorite line:

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
"What a stupid lamb,"
"What a sick, masochistic lion."


I watched Twilight two times, the first one was the advance screening and the other one was the special screening from Nokia. I love the book, it was so romantic. I fell in love to Edward.

Most of the scenes from the book were changed and deleted in the movie, still it was a good romantic movie. I was excited to watch the movie based from what I read from the book which some were not showed. The unforgettable scenes like the Bella room scenes where Bella said I love you and Edward replied your my life now(Kilig)...and the other scenes that was deleted...when Edward said I love you to Bella during the Baseball game. Love the glass house where the Cullen's live but in the book, it was an old big house. Love at the top of a pine tree scene..so romantic.

If I rate this movie, 10 is the highest..its 8. Can't wait for the New Moon...

No comments: