Thursday, November 20, 2008

Attend or Not?

I received an email yesterday from our country manager with regards to our christmas party on December 14, 2008 in Ortigas Tent. I'm still contemplating if i will attend the party, the theme is Black and White (Smart Casual)! Either a combination of the two colors or all white or all Black. I have already an idea on what will i wear for the party. Mydz and I went to Glorietta last night, I helped her to find faboulous stilleto and we found several from different stores. I really like the CMG aqua blue peep toe 4 in. heel high.
The Gladiator Extreme Platform By Dior (my dream!)



Another color of my dream shoes wear by SJP on SndC movie.

Below are the photos that I want to wear for the party:




Vera Wang Coat


Alexander McQueen Kimono Top

Zara Men Fall Winter Collection

So I still have 3 weeks to decide what and who will I wear...

No comments: